Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Pineapple Coconut Popsicles

My favorite kind of ice cream is pineapple coconut and I wanted to recreate that flavor profile here. In hind sight, I would have used one less banana in this recipe and increased the amount of pineapple to 1 ½ cups. The flavor of these popsicles reminds me so much of my favorite childhood ice cream, that I can’t wait to make them again!







What You Need:




2 ripe bananas
1/3 cup plain yogurt
½ cup pineapple chunks
1/3 cup shredded coconut



What To Do:



Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor and pulse until combined, but not smooth.






Divide the mixture in the popsicle maker. Freeze and enjoy!














Serves 4



Bon Appétit!
Mary

1 comment:

Estela @ Weekly Bite said...

Yum! I'm making those popsicles!!! I can't believe I never thought of pineapple coconut! Love it!!