Thursday, July 15, 2010

Peanut Butter Banana Popsicles

These peanut butter banana popsicles are creamy, delicious and healthy. I’m totally wishing that my popsicle tray had more than four pops right about now! These have to be the best frozen treat I’ve come up with at home. I was planning on using just the banana and peanut butter, but my girlfriend Rachel suggested I add a little yogurt to improve the texture and boy was she right. Thanks Rach!




What You Need:



3 small ripe bananas, 2 mashed & 1 cut into small chunks
1/3 cup plain yogurt
4 Tbs natural peanut butter



What To Do:

Combine mashed banana with yogurt, stir well.








Divide yogurt mixture, banana chunks and peanut butter evenly in a popsicle maker. Using a butter knife carefully swirl ingredients. Freeze and enjoy!







Serves 4



Bon Appétit!
Mary

2 comments:

Julie said...

gah! i would have totes made these if the damn bananas in my freezer didn't melt into brown muck. damn the heat and it's effect on my freezer

What's Cookin' with Mary? said...

Oh no! :( Poor Julz!!